Thursday, November 5, 2015

Nothing New(again)

I have finished The Alchemyst, so don't worry. I am going to go get The Magician tomorrow or over the weekend, so next week I will have a review for you.
I have 91 books on my read list on my library account. I had to create a new list so I could request more. :P
I've just been thinking. If you're reading this, please pay attention.
You should always be nice to someone, because you never really know what they've gone through. If someone looks strange, don't be mean to them; they could be going through a tough time. I went through some pretty tough times. I won't say what they are, because I haven't even told my best friends yet. I will when I'm ready. Always be kind. If someone is going through something, they need people to stand by them, not bully them. So don't bully people, please. It hurts them. I've been bullied. It sucked. Please don't bully.
Anyway.
After that heavy stuff. Next week I will have a review for you.
Happy reading!!

1 comment: