Thursday, November 12, 2015

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by: J.K. Rowling

Hey guys; I know I said I would have The Magician by now, but I wasn't able to go to the library in time. So now, we go to my old standby. HARRY POTTER. Whoo-hoo!!!

So. For those of you who don't know, HP4(Harry Potter the 4th)is about 14 year old Harry Potter. He is in his fourth year at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardary, with his friends Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley. At their school this year, a very special event takes place, involving 2 other magic schools.
Also in this book, Harry Potter faces Lord Voldemort for the umpteenth time. And then the usual happens. People die, traitors, woes and foes, and tests of strength and loyalty, magic, blah, blah, blah, etc, etc,etc.
Except; this book isn't like the rest. It's wonderfully told and will have you on the edge of your seat. I am reading it for the 6th time now, I know what's going to happen, but I still don't know what's going to happen. Do you get what I mean? That's how great these books are. They are my go-to books when I've run out of books to read. I have to go now, but
Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment