Friday, December 18, 2015

Maximum Ride by: James Patterson

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while; I've been stressing myself out by procrastinating A LOT. Anyway.

The Maximum Ride series is quite literally, awesome. Look up what awesome means, just to make sure. I think that they made a movie out of it, but I'm not sure. I see all these fan-made trailers, and I get excited but then I realize that they're fan-made. Some one let me know if they find the actual movie trailer.
The book is about 6 kids who were experimented on when they were babies. Maximum Ride, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gasman, and Angel. They are dubbed "the Flock", because of them being 2% avian and 98% human. They have wings(which you probably picked up from the avian thing). Max is the strongest, Fang is mysterious; Iggy is blind and has a fondness for explosives, Nudge can hack really well, Gasman looks up to Iggy, and he also has a certain fondness for explosives. Angel is Gasman's biological little sister, and she can read and control minds. The books are way better than my explanation of them. I haven't read all the books yet; I will soon.
I have to go now;
Happy Reading!
(Merry Christmas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment