Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Alchemyst by: Micheal Scott

I couldn't find the rest of the Septimus Heap books, so I started this series instead; I will keep looking though!

So, I am reading a book called The Alchemyst.
I kind of like it so far; it is kind of a slow book, if you know what I mean. I'm afraid that it will turn into a really boring book, but I still like it. Sort of.
This book is about Nicholas Flamel, his wife Perenelle, and two teenagers, Sophie and Josh Newman, who are twins.
I'm not very far in the book, but it sounds like that there is a prophecy foretelling twins of the opposite sex are destined to take care of a special book, that gives the secret to eternal life and limitless precious stones and jewels(a.k.a. CASH MONEY). Flamel and his wife are the present caretakers of this book, and this guy called Dr. John Dee want the book so badly he would kidnap Perenelle.
Whoa, plot twist right?
Oops, I kinda gave it away.
Anyway.
So, after this happens, they go to one of "The Elders". Sound mysterious and ancient right? That's what I thought.
And that is where I am in this book; I hope you patient people out there give it a try. I wouldn't recommend it for readers who like action.
Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment