Thursday, September 24, 2015

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by: J.K. Rowling


In case you couldn't tell, I'm reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
Even though I've already read it like a thousand times, I love it. It's my favorite book in the series. For the very few of you who don't know what it's about, it's about Harry Potter, in his final battle with Voldemort(crap; *looks over shoulder* ; whew, I'm safe).
I just love it; there's magic, romance, friendship, heartbreak, danger, and a true test of loyalty. Don't read it in the dark or you won't be able to stop because you'll get freaked out. And, if you think about it, it's kind of depressing. Same thing with The Hunger Games and The Maze Runner.
Anyway, I've gotta go now; hope you read this book. It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment